Pics for the Camo Man & the Dirt Magnet

RabbitJones

These 3 little pigs were caught while dog hunting 4-5 weeks ago. The female is Winkem, little male is Blinkem and the red one is Red, had another male named Nod but he didn't make it. Oh, and the white one is Arnold - he don't count got him from Joe Wille. Just thought you might like to see some of the BIG ONES we have caught. Keep the pics and stories of your hunts coming.:biggrin3:

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 994
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 988
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 984
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 984
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 985

shawnkayden2006

They are so cute.....the camo man response is "OH - I want one" LOL... every time we get one that size he is totally excited. if you are ever in south georgia let us know and you can come join us on a hunt and you will have your head talked off by the two little ones...LOL

Last edited:

RabbitJones

Thanks I might take you up on that one day. Does the Camo Man think Arnold might make it as a movie star, you know something like that hogs gone wild program? Really enjoy seeing the young ones in the pics and on the hunts.

shawnkayden2006

Thanks I might take you up on that one day. Does the Camo Man think Arnold might make it as a movie star, you know something like that hogs gone wild program? Really enjoy seeing the young ones in the pics and on the hunts.

You know what there is a movie around here (not Charlottes Web) but, Arnold looks just like him. We are going to have to find it. Thank you, the excitement today on my childs face when his daddy said "T-Bones Caught" (T-Bone is Kaydens dog - he picked him out last year) was so special.

shawnkayden2006

"Camo Man" had me pull up the thread to look at Arnold...LOL...

Here are the pictures of T-Bone. Kayden picked him out when he was right around 6 weeks old at the winter classics and would not leave with out him.

Attachments

• Hog Hunting  January 2010 396.jpg
    Hog Hunting January 2010 396.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 808
  • Hog Hunting  January 2010 261.jpg
    Hog Hunting January 2010 261.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 820

RabbitJones

Camo Man that is a fine looking dog and I like that name T-Bone, I'm sure with your hunting skills that he is only going to get better. That's a good pic of you and the pig, looks like you might have a pup behind you in training. Good luck this weekend and keep the pics and hunting stories coming, hope we get to go, having to work a lot of late.

eWarren19842008

The Dirt Magnet said that white one looks like nelly daddy.(the lil piggy me & shawn stumbeled across) And he's also very dissappointed that he hasn't been able to with daddy here lately. And now I'm on call till wednesday of next week!:mad:

RabbitJones

Hang in there Dirt Magnet, times are going to get better for hunting and the hogs are only getting fatter. Glad to here you are ready to get after them.

shawnkayden2006

OMG....I am going to have one upset camo man....plus, I enjoy watching you and Shawn hunt together....the two of you are so funny. I can not wait till Alicia can see how funny the both of you act and then dont realize it till later. It is always a joy to have you guys around.