Play it forward - Free youngsters boots!

zaraspook04

May not be the correct location…mods, please move if necessary. But with hunting season upon us and the boots are camo…

I have 2 pairs of Magellan lace up camo boots. One is a size 8.5 and the other is a size 9. My 2 youngest boys wore them this past hunting season. Needless to say, they have outgrown them. The boots are still in great shape and need some more feet to get a youngster in the woods.
If you know if a youngster in need of some boots, I will be happy to send them your way. If you are in the statesboro area, I’ll gladly meet you or you can swing by my place and pick them up.

Attachments

• A646EA42-516F-4A44-9D6E-2B90E55B23D6.jpeg
    A646EA42-516F-4A44-9D6E-2B90E55B23D6.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 8737FCE8-4F63-4EEE-9BB2-C69F2FB9A289.jpeg
    8737FCE8-4F63-4EEE-9BB2-C69F2FB9A289.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 28

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
May not be the correct location…mods, please move if necessary. But with hunting season upon us and the boots are camo…

I have 2 pairs of Magellan lace up camo boots. One is a size 8.5 and the other is a size 9. My 2 youngest boys wore them this past hunting season. Needless to say, they have outgrown them. The boots are still in great shape and need some more feet to get a youngster in the woods.
If you know if a youngster in need of some boots, I will be happy to send them your way. If you are in the statesboro area, I’ll gladly meet you or you can swing by my place and pick them up.

Your good sir, much respect for what your doing.

Hope you don’t mind I did an edit on your title to match you generous effort and get some more views.

ucfireman

I got some camo clothes I out grew, Need to round them all up and donate them to a future hunter or similar.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Zaraspook04, Kudos to you for such a wonderful gesture. This thread is another example of why I love this website so much.

Yep, People helping other People.

I know that my late Father would smile for sure about this information. I am also very thankful that his motto in life was: "As you go through life, try your best to help everybody that you can today....because the person that you help today could very easily be the person that might help you tomorrow when you might need it most". Thanks to wonderful parents, I am very blessed to have continued to live my life that way 24/7/365 since I was fairly young.

Jim Boyd

Great offering by a good guy.