Plott- BMC puppies

oldways

Lets try this again I have a litter on the ground have had two rounds of shots and been wormed I’m trying to find them country or hunting homes they will be rough and you probably won’t be happy with them if you live in town l am in Cairo Ga. Pm me if your interested and I’ll get back with you. They are FREE I want them to go to good homes. I tried this same thing on Craigslist and only got scammers to call. Good luck to you and thanks for reading..

ucfireman

Good luck, I hunted behind a Plott a long time ago (1990+-), only time I ever coon hunted. That dog was a machine, treed 3, shot 2 in about 3 hours in SC.

oldways

There parents are my dogs they watch the yard and keep the critters away from the chicken pen. They bay a hog or watch the grandson playing in the yard. If they don’t know you they don’t trust you until they have been introduced. Good all around farm dogs but will put meat on the table if you need them to. If they weren’t I would have got shed of them.

oldways

She is the runt and the sport of the litter she ain’t scared of anything and the first one to the gate when I let them out you want her all you got to do is come on PM me and I’ll give you directions and my phone number

crackerdave

She is the runt and the sport of the litter she ain’t scared of anything and the first one to the gate when I let them out you want her all you got to do is come on PM me and I’ll give you directions and my phone number
Thanks,I appreciate the offer but would hate to see her get hit on the highway.I could tell right off she's a sport.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Fine looking pups ! Hope they all find a good home . I’ve got a friend that’s been looking for a good yard dog . I’ll show him this

oldways

I’m in Whigham Ga between Cairo and Bainbridge on 84 if your interested just PM me and I’ll send you my phone number and we’ll get together. Thanks for asking

Ashmcc455

I’m in Baxley and would love to try one or two of them. Right now I only have a potential catch dog pup. I’m not super familiar with the state yet other than south, bout how far are you? Feel free to Pm me.