Ponderosa Trading Co. in the CSRA info.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
After reading all of the good things about this new shop, I decided to visit them this afternoon.

All of the accolades posted by the previous posters are correct. William, Walt, and Tonnia are exceptionally nice people and willing to assist you in any way possible. They are all about "customer service" and it shows from the comments of other buyers that were frequenting their shop today too. I looked over several items and asked a lot of questions as well. They answered all of them in a very friendly manner. They also had a nice selection of used guns as well. Their prices were very good. I did a little building up of inventory on certain types of ammo and they ordered some ammo for me that they didn't currently have. They were eager to become your supplier and it showed from the very minute of entering their shop.

Craig, I also tasted some of that bacon and it was delicious. I had never seen bacon packaged in a can before but it tasted fresh just like you just cooked it. I think that it would taste great on a blt sandwich too.

I just wanted to pass along my comments about such a friendly place. I hope that others will visit them and experience this whole new concept in customer satisfaction (which is sadly lacking in several other gun shops around this area). You will be glad that you did.

Last edited:

mike bell

I was there for a few hours this Saturday.....I was waiting on some co-workers to show up to help them look for some carry pistols. Well when they got there Ponderosa hooked them up with a pair of Ruger .380's

I probly saw 8 guns go out the door. Sadly none went to my house this time. :huh:

Theres always next time:flag:

Is this thing on? Heh. It's been a long two years and I just wanted to say that I've made Ponderisa Trading my go to gun store. My latest purchase is this WASR 10, the team is still going strong there and I know I spotted a few more things I wouldn't mind leaving with today!

http://i.imgur.com/6wP2U.jpg