Pot Stirrers Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sugar Hill Scouter

Yeah, I looked at it and thought of a really good comebacker from the last post. I could have re-worded his post, but it might have gotten me banned...:bounce:

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

Guys, you gotta go over and check out the "Hey Kenny" thread. It's XTreme Pot Stirrin' at its' best..
Hats off to our El Presidente for gettin' it started...

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

Welcome back Big..I was wonderin' where you wuz...
You got some pot stirrin' to do !!!

243Savage

I interrupt this thread for a PSA announcement:

Bollman85 just sent me a message....he will be busy with work for a couple of days and might not be online.

His comments: "Share that with the other stirrers in case my lack of stirrin causes any debate that I might have skipped out".

Ok....get back to it.

fulldraw74

Bollman85 just sent me a message....he will be busy with work for a couple of days and might not be online.

His comments: "Share that with the other stirrers in case my lack of stirrin causes any debate that I might have skipped out".

Ok....get back to it.

I didnt hear the BEEP......before the message.:huh:

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

Ok....get back to it.

Thank you for the update!!..I just mentioned to Dutchman this morning that I was wondering about Bollman. I hope he is OK. Let's keep him and all the other folks he's with in our prayers. I look forward to him getting back to the pot and stirrin'...

dutchman

Good to hear that Boll is OK. I was a bit concerned.:flag:

We have a little business to take care of. First, a loose end to tie up. Flash has ignominiously declined our generous offer to become a member of this august body. He says he'd rather maintain his dignity, whatever that means. I think he's just scared to ride the goat. So, scratch Flash off of the Christmas Card list. Tatonka Chips has also not replied to his invitation. I will PM him to be sure he gets the message and let him decide for himself.

Secondly, I feel compelled by conscience to nominate FX Jenkins for membership in the association. While not a photoshopper with the talent of 243 or our long lost buddy Nick T, he does have potential and would no doubt benefit from the opportunity to fraternize with such a fine bunch of fellas as make up the PSA. Do I hear a second?

J

JR

Secondly, I feel compelled by conscience to nominate FX Jenkins for membership in the association. While not a photoshopper with the talent of 243 or our long lost buddy Nick T, he does have potential and would no doubt benefit from the opportunity to fraternize with such a fine bunch of fellas as make up the PSA. Do I hear a second?

Let us adjourn and discuss at the round table!

FX Jenkins

Let us adjourn and discuss at the round table!

Uhhh...when ya'll get done pattin each others back...:biggrin2:

maybe we could hear a "I second the nomination"....:smash:

dutchman

Uhhh...when ya'll get done pattin each others back...:biggrin2:

maybe we could hear a "I second the nomination"....:smash:

I started to go ahead and make you a member "at sight" but decided that it might exceed the scope of my authority as President in charge of Vice, uh Vice President.

FX Jenkins

Let it be said, that as of this day the 9th of November, 2006, that FX is now a 'member-trainee' with the PSA!

Welcome, now get to stirring!

Gosh Fellers....I don't know what to say but ..
Thanks & where's the mop n bucket?
I can work one of those purdy good...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.