Potential Photo-expedition...

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Sounds good Rip. I`ll be in touch.

rip18

Yeah, Hoss. He's pretty good. He even lets me drive him around sometimes & ID the things to shoot or that he has shot....

Sounds good Nic. Love to hear from you....

Hoss

Good to know you come in handy like that Rip.
September may work better for me. I'll let others come up with the dates and then see if I can work it in. This sounds like a great chance to learn from some talented people. Tie that in with the chance to meet some of the folks here on Woody's, and that is one of those mastercard priceless moments.

Hoss

jason308

I would love to make it if I can between school, work, and TWS stuff....I will let y'all pick the dates and see if I can make it then. My schedule is really up in the air until we get back to school and I see what all I have going on...Great idea RIP!

slimbo

Pick a date and Im there. Unless it comes up that I gotta work, but this far in advance I can plan around it.

slimbo

Wade Chandler

I'd love to be able to do it, when the dates come up I'll do my best to work it into my schedule. I'm already looking forward to being able to learn from y'all!

rip18

Sounding good y'all. I talked with the landowner yesterday. He is going to start feeding some critters up for us. He'll have a couple of swamps where he'll put out some corn in hopes of some early morning wood duck shots - basically we'll get once chance at the boogers & they'll be GONE when we flush them. Wait for them pre-dawn with camo on, just like hunting if anyone is interested. He'll also start throwing some feed out around the lodge....

rip18

All right, I'm going to call the guy on Monday or Tuesday & set up the date. Seems most everybody is fairly flexible or else won't get bent out of shape if they can't make it... Stand by for the date & details.....

slimbo

So whens the party???? Im gettin excited. A reason to leave the house for the weekend and spend the night.

rip18

I'll call & make arrangements today if I can... If not within the next day or so. Was out of town & way too hectic....