Prayers for Briarpatch

JROESEL

Glad to hear your doing better, sounds like your on the down hill side of it, it put me down for a solid 12 days, I’m 37 6’3 220, don’t smoke or hardly ever drink, but I thought I was going to die, the fifth day, I told my wife to call 911 to come get me, she’s a nurse and has been in it since day 1, breathing treatments are the only thing that saved me I think, and the headaches were unbearable, it would make me vomit, luckily and by the grace of god, I didn’t give it to anyone or die!! I lived in a camper for 14 days in my pasture on a generator and water hose, but we made it!! It was like the flu on steroids!!!

bullgator

You need to whip this soon.....you’ve got to many projects to get back to. :wink:

Nimrod71

Both sister in laws and cousin had same treatment and it does work, you will get better, but it takes a long time. In laws had it back in Sept. and one is back at work and doing OK the other is retired and is doing good at home. My cousin David is having a little harder time, but he has other issues, he is out and about, been here picking up pecans and went deer hunting. Keep us informed and we are praying for your swift recovery. Good Luck