Prayers for Briarpatch

nmurph

Many (most) of you have seen posts by Briarpatch99. He's a wealth of information for all things reloading and is always willing to share and teach. I texted him this afternoon and was shocked when he answered back that he had just been diagnosed with Coved and was in ICU at the local hospital. Please take a moment to lift him up in your prayers for healing and restoration.

I'll update this thread as I hear back.

Darkhorse

My son had it. Breezed right through it. Said it was nothing at all. Of course he is several decades younger than you but still.....
I know it's different for us oldtimers so good luck and do what they say. BTW what are the symptoms and how does it make you feel? Just so I'll know if I catch it.
Darkhorse

BriarPatch99

My son had it. Breezed right through it. Said it was nothing at all. Of course he is several decades younger than you but still.....
I know it's different for us oldtimers so good luck and do what they say. BTW what are the symptoms and how does it make you feel? Just so I'll know if I catch it.
Darkhorse

The worst symptoms were not being able to breathe, I guess low O2 levels make you very tired... want to sleep but you hurt all over like the flu...but worse.... zero taste ...nothing tastes like anything...salt, sugar ...nothing ...and I like both...
Then the fever ....cold then hot ... sweating like basket ball player....