Prayers for our family

marlin

I’ve tried a couple of times to do this and haven’t been able to complete it. The Lord called our dad home a little after midnight Friday morning. He has me told several times lately that he was ready. So I know without a doubt where he is today he is with our lord and savior as well with my mom who passed away 18 years ago this past January. This man has been my daddy for a little over 62 years. He married my mom with two toddlers and loved us as much as he loved his two sons that he and my mom had together. The reason for this long post is to say that any man can be a father but it takes a special man to be a daddy who will take on the responsibility of raising two little boys that he didn’t father. He is reason that I am the person I am today. In closing I would like to thank all the dads who have taken this journey and hopefully encourage young dads today.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
So sorry for your loss, but what an awesome tribute to your daddy.
The honor with which you speak of your daddy is obvious & shows he must have been a great man.
May he rest in peace with our Lord & Savior, and I'm praying your family will be comforted through this trying time.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
My deepest regrets. Thoughts and prayers....

GeorgiaBob

Prayers for you and your family.

tr21

praying for you and your family ! I know your pain, also lost my mother in 2005 and just lost my dad on FEB 2nd, just had his funeral Thursday :cry:

Havana Dude

Condolences sir, and sending one up for your family’s peace and comfort in this time. Sounds like a man of impeccable character. You honored him well in your post. Hold onto the memories.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
The greatest healing power is the great memories that you will never lose of your daddy! And there is a day you shall see him and mom again!!! Prayers!

crackerdave

So sorry for your loss, but what an awesome tribute to your daddy.
The honor with which you speak of your daddy is obvious & shows he must have been a great man.
May he rest in peace with our Lord & Savior, and I'm praying your family will be comforted through this trying time.
This ^^^ says it all.

Prayers from here,also.

Core Lokt

Sorry for your loss my friend but I truly believe this man was a great one and made you what you are today.. Prayers said.