Quick fish fry for lunch.

Shadow11

Had the day off today, and woke up craving some good ole fried catfish. Didn't have much time though.

Not my preferred way of doing a fish fry, but it's the best I can do in a very short period of time. I was shooting for 30 minutes, but it took more like 45.

Ingredients: frozen catfish nuggets, frozen hush puppies, can of corn, two whole taters, one whole onion, oil, McCormick beer batter, a case of beer.

Instructions: heat oil in large pot, thaw catfish quickly under running water, mix a little beer and the McCormick stuff in a bowl, slice up a couple taters real quick, slice a large onion in half and make a few onion rings real quick, put corn in a bowl with lots of butter and microwave. Dip the fish in batter and put in the hot oil, along with the taters. Cook til done. Dip onion rings in same batter, add the rings and the pups to the oil until done. Good stuff. Quick.

Don't forget to pick up some cole slaw, like I did. I knew I was forgetting something this morn. It's still better than any nearby restaurant, though.Screenshot_2021-02-15-13-39-52.pngScreenshot_2021-02-15-13-39-23.png

the Lackster

Speak my language brotha, speaking my language ?

little rascal

You did good!
I admit I have fried fish for breakfast before and lunch. Fried oysters for breakfast yesterday. You just gotta satisfy them cravings. So much food so little time!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Man yeah !!! What happened to the other 23 beers ?