Quota Hunts

GA DAWG

Dont forget to get your quota hunt aplications in the mail.The deadline is feb.15.I will send mine off monday.I'M picking joe kurz 1st hunt first choice and the 2nd hunt 2nd choice.I'll be sending in one rejection so maybe I'll get one of them. ::;

SCPO

joe kurz

same here. going to put infor 1st hunt joe kurz with rejection. good luck and hope to see you there

dutchman

Thanks for the reminder. I've got a rejection notice I'll need to dig out.

Eshad

Is that for Turkey?

What about fall for deer? Where do I go to find out about the different quota hunts and locations for Georgia? I have never been on one, but I hear everyone on here talking about it. I would like to give it a try. Thanks.

Gadget

GA DAWG said:
Dont forget to get your quota hunt aplications in the mail.The deadline is feb.15.I will send mine off monday.I'M picking joe kurz 1st hunt first choice and the 2nd hunt 2nd choice.I'll be sending in one rejection so maybe I'll get one of them. ::;
NOOOOOOOOOO......... look what you went and did, now there will be 200 applications for Kurz instead of 20. :crazy: ........ :D

Last edited:

Glenn Ryan

Eshad,

The deer quota info will go out in late June or July according to Judy Fuller of the Georgia DNR.