SIGNING IN TO WMA QUOTA HUNT

SCPO

HOW DO YOU SIGN IN ON LINE FOR A WMA QUOTA HUNT. I WAS DRAWN FOR 1ST HUNT AT JOE KURZ
I DON'T THINK THEY USE THE OLD SIGN IN SHEETS AT THE WMA

Last edited:

Dupree

HOW DO YOU SIGN IN ON LINE FOR A WMA QUOTA HUNT. I WAS DRAWN FOR 1ST HUNT AT JOE KURZ
I DON'T THINK THEY USE THE OLD SIGN IN SHEETS AT THE WMA
On the app is how I sign in to any wma hunts, but they have still had paper sign in sheets at the ones I’ve looked at the last few years. I do know that the wmas I have hunted have done away with sign out sheets, because if you use game check properly, you will be signing your bird out at that time.

SCPO

Thanks. I have looked at every DNR web site and could not find a place to sign in. My hunt starts Apr 8. I don't know if it might be to early to sign in. If I can't sign in on line I will stop by Check station to sign in. If they don;t have a sign in sheet I am going to hunt

Blackston

Deer hunts always have a sheet I’d imagine they have em for turkey

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Yeah there will be paper sheets but if you go to the go hunt Georgia website just click on Hunt at the bottom and you’ll see WMA sign in

Dupree

Thanks. I have looked at every DNR web site and could not find a place to sign in. My hunt starts Apr 8. I don't know if it might be to early to sign in. If I can't sign in on line I will stop by Check station to sign in. If they don;t have a sign in sheet I am going to hunt
I just went on the app and tried to sign in to a quota hunt I was selected for and it doesn’t give me that option yet. Just check it around 4/6-4/7.

common man

A lot of times if you look early it will not be on there yet. Last year at flint river wma youth hunt they still had the sheets. But that was a deer hunt.

Gaswamp

Do you still only have to sign in once for the whole season

Dupree

Do you still only have to sign in once for the whole season
Unless you sign in for a quota hunt, then you would have to sign in to the general hunt when it opens also, (unless you kill on the quota.)