Turkey Quota Hunts - Results in

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I just got my "No." Keep stacking up points until I get one.

Swamprat

Swamprat
I got nothing, oh well

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Unsuccessful, but only tried using one point. Funny this particular WMA used to be an almost guarantee with zero points. Guess I'll have to start using more points if I want to get a jump there.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Unsuccessful, but only tried using one point. Funny this particular WMA used to be an almost guarantee with zero points. Guess I'll have to start using more points if I want to get a jump there.
I got picked with 3 , not sure if they took them all or not . I’ll check and see later

bilgerat

Senior
Ive been stacking points for when I retire and now have 6, If you had your choice of any wma which one would you put in for next year.

Yelpu1

Ive been stacking points for when I retire and now have 6, If you had your choice of any wma which one would you put in for next year.
Well first you need some turkeys which a lot of wma’s are severely lacking. I would review past harvest and pick one that produces consistently good numbers year to year.

If you don’t want to fight the crowds choose one that hard to hunt(big with minimum roads or river access.

Pick hunts with low quota hunter number, they usually take lots of points.

MAPSTRE

Picked for Paulding County first hunt.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Just received notification that I was drawn to hunt Clybel WMA on the 1st hunt - April 13-17.

Jim
How many points did it take? I got rejected with 4. My son got picked for the first hunt. He applied with 7. Not sure how many they took. I guess I’ll be his guide on that hunt