Rabbit Hunting at its best!

Streetsweeper

First off NO tail gate fulls, not the best running conditions, but I would not have traded it for anything! My 10 yr old son got his first rabbit! Thanks John for inviting us to your running grounds and letting my "boyz" get out of the kennel for a few hours. Kayl can't wait until next time!

I forgot the camera, so it the best I could do on short notice. Camera Phones dont take good pics, but I got it as my screen saver! :cool:

Attachments

• 179198_1770019140804_1549002527_31812279_1174140_n.jpg
    179198_1770019140804_1549002527_31812279_1174140_n.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 474

bigrob82

glad he got him one man and the scent condition where real bad down that way early we tried to find a rabbit on a place we was asked to hunt but they was not any in the open hardwoods once we moved to our place at around twelve we jumped three and killed two we need to get together soon you too glen

rabbit hunter

That smile is priceless, I'm hoping my 10 year old will get to go on his first hunt this Sat.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thats the beginning of a life time of memories. Great job, that's awesome!

John Slaughter

had a blast with yall and the "boyz" we will have to try to get back this weekend and maybe the conditions will be better, and see if kayl can get him another.

Dreamer69

Priceless hunt right there.. Thats a hunt to be remembered.

Streetsweeper

glad he got him one man and the scent condition where real bad down that way early we tried to find a rabbit on a place we was asked to hunt but they was not any in the open hardwoods once we moved to our place at around twelve we jumped three and killed two we need to get together soon you too glen

We will get together before the end of season, no doubt. I would like to see, how much "foot" that lil' male dog of yours has got. :stir:

Give me a shout when you get a chance............