Raffle canceled due to poor sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
RAFFLE CANCELED EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT A TICKET SHOULD HAVE A PM FROM ME ABOUT REFUNDING THEIR MONEY THANKS EDDYMy son's High School Band , Lassiter High School Marching Band ( Cobb County) is holding a raffle--- the auto is a Brand New Toyota Yaris sedan--4 door -- 35 mpg - anti lock brakes-power windows,mirrors, door locks,AM/FM//CD - with MP3/WMA playback , cruise control, 60/40 rear seats ,up graded interior trim , rear defroster,tachometer,15" steel wheels with covers----- winner picks color of auto depending on availability------------------------- http://www.toyota.com/sem/yaris.html ---------------------------- tickets are $20.00 DRAWING TO BE HELD IN FEBURARY 2009 AT A SILENT AUCTION FUND DRIVE ? EXACT DATE winner does not have to be present to win the auto---------Lassiter Band has been chosen to perform in Hawaii next spring in Hawaii's celebration of it's 50th anniversary of statehood- this raffle is to help cover travel expenses to Hawaii for the 250 member band-- ( not all can afford to go )-----PM ME IF INTERESTED- this is really a nice car-- right now tickets would be by check/ money order/ ect, made out to lassiter band boosters car raffle OR JUST LBBA --to my address and ticket returned to you buy mail ( you including return stamp would be helpful or SASE )--- if enough interest is shown I could do Pay-Pal but they charge me per payment so the ticket cost would be at least $1.00 more ------------ Lassiter Band has been an award winning band for many years winning national honors many times ----- http://www.lbba.org/ -----THANKS FOR LOOKING AT THIS --- 250 kids thank you for helping with this trip:):):)--- eddym-------LASSITER BAND BOOSTER ASSOCIATION IS A NON PROFIT 505 C 3 CORPORATION ----- Marietta Toyota and Lassiter Band Booster
Presents a
2008 Toyota Yaris
Sedan 1442
New car raffle
Aug. 28th- FEBURARY 2009
$20 per ticket
Drawing date changed -- I'll update ASAP
You do not have to be present to win.

Features: 35 MPG Highway, anti-lock brakes, power door locks, power windows, power outside mirrors,AM/FM CD integrated audio with MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary jack and LCD display, cruise control, 60/40 split fold-down rear seat, upgraded interior trim, rear defroster, tachometer, 15” steel wheel w/full covers.

Winner will be able to choose color based upon availability at Marietta Toyota. Winner is responsible for Sales Tax. A minimum of 1000 tickets to be sold or refund issued. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of tickets sold. To purchase tickets or questions contact Eddy Moore ,
email kb5szo@aol.com OR SEND ME A PM .

The Lassiter Band Booster Association is a NON_PROFIT 01 ( C) (3) CORPORATION

PS this has been run by JT an given the OK to post on Woody's

Last edited:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
sold one ticket:banana::banana::banana:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
So far 14 tickets requested-- one member wanted 10:hair: how about you -----want a car for $20.00 somebody will win this car---- 1000 tickets must be sold for the raffle or ticket price will be refunded-- Marietta Toyota is supplying the car and thats where you pick your car color:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Morning bump got two tickets sold in Oklahoma:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
sold a few more today:)

Toliver

You going for the 1,000 sold all by yourself? When's the deadline for sales?

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
They had A Silver one at the band hall Thursday night and at the Football game Friday night selling tickets-- I will pick up my first batch of tickets tonight and will notify those who bought tickets when I mail them to them---(I'll send a PM)--- locals can pick up tickets from me in the Lassiter / Marietta area in the afternoons / weekends----

Last edited:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Got my first 25 tickets tonight Lassiter Band Boosters is a NON-PROFIT 501-C-3 CORPORATION ---- So help us out and hopefully win a car with GREAT MPG:fine::fine::fine::fine:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
daily bump somebody will win this new car --- I think it is tax deductable but need to check to be sure:)

Toliver

Can't sell 1000 until you get yours:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

I was going to see about working security for the game and meeting you there but I just realized it's Oct 31st and I'll be doing security at Six Flags that night. I'll get one from you, we'll just have to figure out how and when.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
I was going to see about working security for the game and meeting you there but I just realized it's Oct 31st and I'll be doing security at Six Flags that night. I'll get one from you, we'll just have to figure out how and when.

Last Friday Cobb Co. S.O. had so many officers at the game they were bumping in to each other--- but glad they were there-- no rush on the ticket just let me know and thanks eddy

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
get ya tickets while there still "FRESH":bounce::bounce:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
thank you and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.