Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
ttt

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Want a ticket?????

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
RAFFLE UPDATE--- DUE TO THE ECONOMY SLOWING DOWN AND SLOW TICKET SALES THE DRAWING DATE HAS BEEN MOVED TO FEBRUARY 2009----------IF THIS A PROBLEM WITH THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS PM ME FOR TICKET RETURNS / REFUNDS THANKS EDDY

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
ttt

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
ttt

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
still selling tickets

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
ttt

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Raffle canceled

CANCELED DUE TO POOR TICKET SALES-- those who bought a ticket should have a PM from me detailing the refund of their money -- thanks eddy:(:(

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
over 500 I was told- which is sad as we have over 300 students in the band if each family had bought one ticket we would have had a raffle:(

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
as of today everyone who bought tickets has acknowledged receiving their refund THANK to all for trying to help our band out on the raffle

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Sorry this fell through for you, but y'all missed a really good fund raising opportunity here. Hold the drawing anyway and notify everyone of the identity of the winner. Send the winner a picture of a Yaris. When he complains that he has been taken. Send him his money back.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone else still gets to help the band.

bilgerat

Senior
Sorry this fell through for you, but y'all missed a really good fund raising opportunity here. Hold the drawing anyway and notify everyone of the identity of the winner. Send the winner a picture of a Yaris. When he complains that he has been taken. Send him his money back.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone else still gets to help the band.

Just do what Hooters did to that waitress, send the winner a toy yoda:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• toyyoda.jpg
    toyyoda.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.