Rainfall

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Just under 3.5 here in Dooly. Left Cordele this morning and drove through a flood seemed like on the way home.
Corn growers around here gonna be looking for some dry weather soon. Some folks already pulling.

oldfella1962

Nothing here around Augusta but it looked like a few counties away south of here (Statesboro for example) were getting hammered around noon or so.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
O, nada, zilch, for the last month here in Oklahoma City. Grass crackles under your feet when you walk on it.

Glad to be moving back to GA in a couple months.

Toliver

Currently, all the toads and frogs at my house are drowning. I'm not sure how this much water can fall at one time.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Currently, all the toads and frogs at my house are drowning. I'm not sure how this much water can fall at one time.
Yep, push'n 2 inches here today.. glad I'm on the last foot hill, all the toads and frogs have washed down the hill. Take them a good 3 days to get back up here.

Big7

The Oracle
We been getting hammered 3 consecutive days/nights in Monroe, Walton County, especially today. We needed it bad.

All the creeks are full. Prolly to late for my fescue though.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Had a couple good storms come through Troup co this afternoon
:banana::banana::banana::bounce:

Concrete is softer than the dirt in my food plots. Maybe I'll be able to turn it now. :rockon:

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Just starting to rain here in Wilcox Co., dark dark clouds & coming down strong. Almost dark outside short of 6 o'clock.
Good rain here in Dooly and maybe it’ll be running out a little by the time it gets to you. Heap of lightning with this storm.