Random Cellphone Pics 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgia_home

Time to go shopping for a new crock pot… just noticed this after a roast Monday. Down the side and across the bottom. Good thing we used a liner.

4249FCD7-7801-482E-B542-FBA0684F523C.jpeg

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Bet there is a good back story on that one. Flipping a "Lead Sled" in a neighborhood.
There was. I just can't remember what it was.

Might have been a police chase. That's a 25mph zone.

Core Lokt

Why didn't they do the outside wall Jim? They did ceiling and all outside walls on my house creating a sealed "shell" if you will.

I tell ya, that spray foam insulation was $$ well spent for us.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
You can lay a million dollars on the table and nobody will touch it, a free range doughnut however, will disappear.

We had a great guy, Donnie G at the firehouse. He was known as "King of the Roaches".

That man would roach up a complete meal, one piece at a time.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Why didn't they do the outside wall Jim? They did ceiling and all outside walls on my house creating a sealed "shell" if you will.

I tell ya, that spray foam insulation was $$ well spent for us.

They did all the walls that are above the ceiling joists. They also foamed the bands(the floor system around the exterior) on the main level and the basement.

I wrapped the entire house in 1" Dow board which is R5.

The walls( all are 2x6 or 2x8) below the ceiling joists will be blown in Spider.
https://www.jm.com/en/building-insulation/residential/fiberglass/spider-plus-blow-in/

The poured basement walls will bet R13 batts.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
We had a great guy, Donnie G at the firehouse. He was known as "King of the Roaches".

That man would roach up a complete meal, one piece at a time.
Ha, the personalities at a fire house are vast and strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.