Random picture taken with a cell phone thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good stuff! Enjoy that time!

georgia_home

a few i've taken lately. not sure how they'll order but

view from 8.4k feet, funky, flight, and ... the last one, guess it. not to difficult, but plays into the discussion of common sense.84k.pngendeavour.pngView attachment 956573tut.pngshot2.png

Last edited:
Grandson stayed over the other night and we had about 1-2" of snow. He just can't get enough of it and like to froze playing outside in it for hours as the temps only hit about 25* yesterday. He managed to get a good sized "snowball" rolled and used it as the base for a mini snowman...lol. He stayed again last night and was out again in 19* this morning to play some more. :bounce:

thumbnail-25.jpegthumbnail-26.jpeg

georgia_home

georgia_home

smokey from a trip last march, a new nfl stadium, opening in about a year and a half.

IMG_6809.JPGstad.jpg

joepuppy

Grandson stayed over the other night and we had about 1-2" of snow. He just can't get enough of it and like to froze playing outside in it for hours as the temps only hit about 25* yesterday. He managed to get a good sized "snowball" rolled and used it as the base for a mini snowman...lol. He stayed again last night and was out again in 19* this morning to play some more. :bounce:

View attachment 956607View attachment 956608
Please tell him he has excellent taste in jackets. I'll buy him lunch if he's ever in Mid GA.:D:D

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
You need to get that tall trailer in the garage but it won't fit? Hold my beer...

IMG_0853.JPGIMG_0854.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.