Really???

T.P.

Banned
Thanks for the link, that was the only piece I was missing to have a totally scent free outfit.

wwpiga

Now I know

Now I know why I have not been getting my limit of 10 does and 2 bucks.
I am using a regular old leather belt.
Look out deer I am getting me a new belt. I just may buy 2 to make sure.:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

misterpink

i keep my everyday wear leather belt tuned up with neatsfoot oil and that stuff does smell pretty strong.

i have heard not wear a leather belt if you are trying to hunt close in. i just wear a web belt when i hunt. i don't think I could bring myself to ever buy any kind of "scentfree" clothing, much less a belt.

frankwright

Wow! That will fit right in with my "reversible Sunday Camo/Black scent free church suit"

I am use to reversing my suit to camo after church so I can get in the woods but I always worried about my belt being scent free and not camo.
Now I can be at ease.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Somewhere, right now, somebody is buying this. Sooner or later, they will be on this forum complaining that folks have an unwarranted anti-scent-free-belt stigma. :bounce:

BuckHunter31

I bought one and tried it out. I was really wanting to like this belt but was disappointed in the quality. The camo faded after a few hunts and the buckle bent when I was climbing in my stand. I couldn't tell a difference in smell though, it smelled like all my other belts. Scam product. Can't believe they got my money. I wanted to be 100% scent free.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Its discrimination plain and simple !!!

We full figured men wear suspenders whilst hunting. They do not offer the scent free suspenders.............. oh the humanity :D:D

ylhatch

no matter what you wear or spray on you will never be 100% scent free.

01Foreman400

Staff member
Its discrimination plain and simple !!!

We full figured men wear suspenders whilst hunting. They do not offer the scent free suspenders.............. oh the humanity :D:D

Depending on how well the belt sells, the scent free suspenders should be out next year. Fingers crossed!

BuckHunter31

no matter what you wear or spray on you will never be 100% scent free.

Sure you can. All you need is the scent free belt and a couple of these

I just couldn't "hold it in" any longer. I had to share my secret to success.

deast1988

Just bought. 3 I need all the help I need.