Recruiting: Where things stand. [Georgia]

maker4life

Your'e right and I'm just gving my opinion but he hasn't dominated a single game in two years . I wish him the best and like I said would still like him on my team just for what he could become .

maker4life

that's fine, when talking about the recruiting sites, but that is not how college coaches evaluate talent. i don't think that coaches from bama, auburn, uga, florida, fsu etc. etc. evaluate a player. they don't pull up rivals and see how he is rated. they look at game film, watch the kid in action and evaluate the kid at camps.

Yeah but how many of those do you know actually have listed where the sites do . Just because he's offered doesn't mean he's number one on their list .

rex upshaw

Yeah but how many of those do you know actually have listed where the sites do . Just because he's offered doesn't mean he's number one on their list .

i'm not saying he is. heck, he probably isn't #1 on uga's list, but he is one of the top 5 targets that we are going after.

teams put higher priority on needs, than where a player is rated. that being said, i would be surprised if wasn't in the top 5, at most of the schools that were recruiting him. i think if you take a look at the schools who are after him and which coach was recruiting him, that is pretty telling. i know muschamp contacted drew immediately upon taking the job, kirby smart has been the one recruiting him for bama and richt has personally been recruiting drew.

BlackSmoke

Yep, he's a 'Nole.

We just got in way too late for him. He had us above Ohio St, but FSU got the nod.