Richmond Hill Fishing/Shrimping

RHFisherman

Anyone close to Richmond Hill interested in teaming up for some shrimping and fishing? I've got a taped cast net and 40' seine as well as the boat. It'd be nice if you also had a net or at least the physical capability to throw one. I'm on the water a lot as I am retired, so I only fish during the weekdays. This is seasoned hand type fishing/shrimping. Be ready to get wet, dirty, and downright nasty. Split the ice, gas, and all legal fresh catches of the day.

When I'm not catching shrimp I'm usually targeting sharks in the above 10' range. Again, not for the faint of heart.

As you can imagine, I don't have a lot of friends that are #1 willing and #2 free during weekdays.

This is all outta my Lund 16' SSE. So gas is less than $20 total for an all-day trip.

If it sounds like your kinda fishing we can see if our schedules line up for a trip. I'd like to get a couple trips in the near term specifically for shrimp, and crabs as we can get them in the seine as well.

Dog Hunter

RH. On a different note. What landing do you prefer. New to saltwater fishing. Looking at Demeries Creek and Sunbury to put in

Dog Hunter

Thanks. Were I was planning on being about daylight saturday. How is the depth at dead low tide? Course it is suppose to be a +1.6 so hopefully not bad

Geffellz18

Awful nice gesture-wish I was closer, I’d take a day or two off and get out there-Used to mullet fish with about 2000ft of gill net with grandpa ages ago…Not afraid to get wet & nasty here! All part of the experience.