Roadhouse (the remake).....

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I've been watching the remake of Shogun on Hulu. It's pretty good, although I prefer the original.

Reactions: Dub

SarahFair

The SO put this on the other night. I usually don't watch movies but I was in the room for this one.
...well half, because the CGI, story line, acting, etc etc was so awful I got up and left.

Do I get to watch Conor beat the ever loving crap out of that weird sissy britches Gyllenhall boy? If so I might take a look.
Hey now! Jake Gyllenhaal is my one and only celebrity crush..
He was a little bit of a goober in his younger years, but he's turned out to be one of those people that actually improves with age (could we all be so lucky?)

Have not seen it but heard McGregor was awful
I think he was probably one of the worst actors in this movie.
It was not good.

oldfella1962

georgia_home

Mehhhh

ive seen worse movies.

original was much better.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
As long as Conor Mcgregor is in it. I am looking forward to Road House part II (or would it be part 3?). He was great!

I thought it was pretty good…a great vacation from WOKE. Over the top fight scenes. Watch the credits, it has a cool ending after

georgia_home

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_2703.jpeg
The Doc?

Dub

As long as Conor Mcgregor is in it. I am looking forward to Road House part II (or would it be part 3?). He was great!

I thought it was pretty good…a great vacation from WOKE. Over the top fight scenes. Watch the credits, it has a cool ending after

It seemed fairly woke to me.

Brokeback Bouncer.

Conor McGregor was the high point, though. His character was hilarious.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I thought it was alright. McGregors character is hilarious. Gyllenhall is a queer (but we already knew that)

Not everything can be a cinematic masterpiece like the original

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Trivia for us that enjoyed the original. Denise, the young stripper Dalton helped down from the table, was 19 when she did that part in Roadhouse.

leroy

My curiosity got the best of me but I should have heeded the advice and not wasted 1.5 hours, where is the cool ending kept looking for it lol???

leroy

The SO put this on the other night. I usually don't watch movies but I was in the room for this one.
...well half, because the CGI, story line, acting, etc etc was so awful I got up and left.

Hey now! Jake Gyllenhaal is my one and only celebrity crush..
He was a little bit of a goober in his younger years, but he's turned out to be one of those people that actually improves with age (could we all be so lucky?)

I think he was probably one of the worst actors in this movie.
It was not good.

And I should have listened lol.