Rod builders

sinclair1

I am looking for a rod for my wife, It needs to be girly:bounce: Do any of the rod builders on here have any girly options? She is looking for the rod to be purple vs the purple wrap. The only decent purple rod we found was a loomis (purple wraps) If I get that she wont get to use it :bounce: I am looking for something around $100-$150

Money man

Well...if it was my wife....I would have to check the Coach store for fishing rods and then of course, she would want a matching coach tackle box. Could get expensive!

sinclair1

I am that boat as well, The way she has to have seasonal purses, She would want a coach tackle box for each type of lure:rofl:

puddle jumper

Mama's Rod

Here are some pics of a U/L, I made for my wife, I started up Puddle Jumper Custom Rods at the beginging of this year, Right now I have a back log of rods im making for some Cat guys but if you would like to talk about what you would like shoot me a PM on here or you can call at, 770-548-9183, :biggrin3:
Puddle

Attachments

• _2 004[1].jpg
    _2 004[1].jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 131
  • _2 005[1].jpg
    _2 005[1].jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 136
  • _2 006[1].jpg
    _2 006[1].jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 133
  • _2 007[1].jpg
    _2 007[1].jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 133

puddle jumper

A couple of more pics of her rod..The finish has glitter in it that you really cant see from the pics as well..:love:
Puddle
Sorry about spliting the post's im at work had to dig for the pics..:rolleyes:

and A side not for the guys that know there wraps this was a early rod for me , I use forhand locking wraps on all my single foot guides now..

Attachments

• _2_012[1].jpg
    _2_012[1].jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 124
  • _2_016[1].jpg
    _2_016[1].jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Dawn_with_her_custom_rod[1].jpg
    Dawn_with_her_custom_rod[1].jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 125

jcbama

I got to chime in and agree with others that Steve Broadwell builds a really good fishing rod. You tell him what you want and he can do it. Great customer service also.