Rum creek wma quota Hunt

Jfaass

Has anyone ever been? Usually a lot of orange vest? I got drawn for next week. Going in blind and want to know what the success rate has been in the past. Should be hitting it at the right time of year.

chuck217

I will be there. 2nd year for this same QH. No luck last year. Saw lots of does first 2 days of course. And nothing the last day. But weather was really bad last year. Looking much better this time.

Sweet talker

Good luck I will be down there also. Looks like we are going to have good weather. Hopefully not too many people.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Stay with it!
.I’ve never been, but it is a huge man made deer drive during quotas. Find a spot and stay with it!

Jfaass

I tried! I finally found a spot that didn’t have a truck and went off in there about 800 years to find 3 guys set up within 200 yards of each other. And one had just killed a spike

bigblocktransam

Quota hunts are joke anyway. Our DNR is a joke actually.

delacroix

BANNED
It's become very crowded. And it gets a ton of pressure before quota. New know it all fella in charge. Call and give him a hard time. His attitude asks for it.

Personally I wouldn't hunt it due to safety concerns. I do appreciate y'all that do kill the deer off there though. Keep them off the road.