Rumor Has it, Team 26 has this Challenge is in the bag!

Dupree

:huh: Yea and 5 20s is only 100. Their average currently is 21.4 per bird. If Turkeyed's entry is approved, our lowest bird will drop out and our 5 bird score will be 120.125 - an average of 24.025 per bird :hair:

congrats to all of you on a great season!

fountain

naw naw, naw-i mean that their lowest will not go under 20--they have 5 well above 20. they have got some godduns this year as well as several have!

Public Land Prowler

LOL..Congrats turkeyed...It will be interesting to see how they handle a tie for longest spur... Will the tie breaker be the total of both spurs?,or will someone come in and smoke it out with a 1 7/8" ...lol.. :)

Ya'll are gonna sweep the contest I do believe,and that bird should give you biggest bird as well.

Either way we are both getting some new gear for next spring!!!

short stop

lol------:bounce:
go figure the 2 biggest birds killed in the contest , come on the same day -- almost at the end of the season and are seperated by .250 -- unreal .
a 27.5 turkey eyed
and a 27 .25 short stop
hows that for stats !!!

BTW -- I still got 1 good bird left and hes a swinger , so dont count them chickens yet only takes 1 bird to win overall --but man it takes a darn good one to top these 2 .
congrads to your team on a great season so far .

Last edited:

lock on

You can't say that ya'lls season hasn't had some luck in it! Our whole team tagged out with plp killing some monsters! I killed 4 and some decent birds at that! Congrats to the winning team! We hunted hard and hunted some old birds just didn't call in the right ones! This challenge was fun and I look forward to some more!!!!!!

turkey08

Well congrats to all for the chance to harvest some great birds and to all the winners. And to turkeyed ... you know you can't use all them calls at once so hook a brother up..... lol.

Arrow3

Congrats guys on a great season!

brucemacgee19

congrats boys you fellas had us on your heels, but pulled it off. i enjoyed the competition and the good year shared by all. congrats again from team 32

OldManWinter

I owe all I have achieved this year to my two partners and being humble as they are I'll say it for them, lock on

"Luck is where preperation meets opprotunity!", I'm not sure which one I was so unfortunate not to have this year but Turkeyed and Leghorn definatley had both.

Thanks everyone for a fantastic year, this challenge made this year one of the better years I've had in the woods, even though I only killed one bird. Thanks Arrow3, judges and any one else who voluntered all the time and effort. A huge thaks to all the sponsers who donated prizes I need them because I hunted so much I wore out everyone of my diaphrams.

lock on

"Luck is where preperation meets opportunity" what? Luck is Luck! No doubt hard work and good hunting but you know just like I do thats one heck of a season and I would bet they don't repeat those birds every year! Congrats to the winners and yes we had some luck too! I read where they would have predicted that outcome before season! I will bet they can't do it again! Thats an incredible year and it aint happening every year that good!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Leghorn and Turkeyed!

LEGHORN

"Luck is where preperation meets opportunity" what? Luck is Luck! No doubt hard work and good hunting but you know just like I do thats one heck of a season and I would bet they don't repeat those birds every year! Congrats to the winners and yes we had some luck too! I read where they would have predicted that outcome before season! I will bet they can't do it again! Thats an incredible year and it aint happening every year that good!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Leghorn and Turkeyed!

It's really about luck of the draw with this challenge and getting on a team with others that will hunt and take it seriously and enter some birds. I've seen some posts on here about folks limiting out and they have not entered any :huh: What's that about? Like you said, I may not enter birds that high scoring again, but I can guarantee you I will enter as many as the challenge will let me. And if I get on a team with someone who will kill some birds and if by chance/luck a few of those score in the mid-20s like this year - you always got a chance at numero uno. I had a great time this season with this challenge and all the smack-talking, etc. Congrats to everyone who entered birds this year. See ya'll in 09.

lock on

I agree, I was fortunate enough to draw out two good guys that know whats going on in the woods! We all talked alot and this challenge gave me some new friends! I wasn't sure about it in the begining but way to go to all that helped put on this challenge!

Public Land Prowler

Congrats to you guys.Way to hit the nitrous and pull it off in the end turkeyed.Congrats to leghorn on all those WMA birds as well.I'm willing to bet I don't put numbers up like that again next year or any other year..lol

turkeyed

NO doubt we have all had great season. He have been very blessed to not only be able to hunt but to harvest such great birds as well. I sure that I hunted more this year because of the challenge as many others I'm sure did. It made the season more interesting. I enjoyed coming back from a hunt and getting onto the challenge page and seeing how evryone had done. Thanks to everyone involved. Congrats to all the hunters that harvested birds. I hope to compete again next year.