Saturday eats.....what's on yer tables today ????..... Dawgs 'n Tigers coming on soon.

Dub

What's everyone conjuring up today ???? Post 'em up.

Have a day off today to enjoy some chillin' & grillin'.

Hoping the weather is perfect for everyone as it is for me. Gorgeous day to enjoy hanging outside.

Dirty truck and thirsty dude needed to be addressed before I did anything serious regarding pre-game eats.

Nothing fancy here....just simple snack foods that work for the game.

2-beer car wash kicked things off.

Couldn't find Smalls......so Bigs had to git'r'dun on both grills today.

Getting some spuds prepped for Loaded Tater Skins as one of the finger foods.

Wings rubbed down and resting in the fridge.

Great weather......gorgeous day........excellent game to watch.

Life is great !!!!!!

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Looks like a great start!! Orta be some good stuff in here before the day is over

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Looks like a great start!! Orta be some good stuff in here before the day is over

Hoping so.....this crowd here on Paymaster's never disappoints. (y)

Well....the stuffed tater mix already had some cream cheese, cheddar & sour cream in it. Figured a smallish amount of Sriracha wouldn't hurt.

Then got to thinking about it..............and figured some Tobasco would kick it up a couple notches more.

Wangs doing their thing on the small kettle.

An hour 'til gametime !!!!!

GA1dad

Looking good Dub,, you got it started off right!!

So far I've had mater sammiches for lunch. Thinking maybe some small steaks for dinner. Was already thinking it, but your pics sealed the deal,,, gonna use the Jumbo Joe to sear them on.

PA130704.JPG

naildrvr

Lookin'good in here fellers. I'm watching my daughter play softball in Milledgeville today so there won't be any cookin' at my crib:mad:. Beautiful day to be grillin' and hangin' out on the back porch!!

GA1dad

Reverse seared sirloin steak, zucchini pasta and tater salad. Trying to take pictures with a real camera instead of a cell phone,, in manual mode,,, I've got a lot to learn.

PA130716.JPGPA130717.JPGPA130721.JPGPA130724.JPG

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man, lookin' good y'all, especially those sirloins and tater skins!

Asian night here. I've got some Thai chicken satays marinating, about to roll up a spicy tuna sushi roll for an appetizer.

Dub

GA1dad

I like how you rolled on that cook.

Those steaks look delicious !!!!

Lately, I find myself using my little Weber Jumbo Joe more than just about any grill I have.

Thank you brotha,,, I use my little homemade vortex a lot. Buying a .99 stainless bowl at Goodwill and cutting the bottom out sure gives you a cool tool to cook with without spending much.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Thank you brotha,,, I use my little homemade vortex a lot. Buying a .99 stainless bowl at Goodwill and cutting the bottom out sure gives you a cool tool to cook with without spending much.

Homemade Vortex appears to be working out really well. They are handy.

So much can be done with these little kettles.

I'm trying to decide what to cook for dinner tonight....will likely be using my little kettle, too.

Decisions, decisions....

Everything looks fantastic,,,,gonna need some humble pie for the dawgs loss,,,,

They simply got beaten in every aspect of the game. Outplayed.

The Dawg train had been steam rolling on wobbly wheels the past couple games....the ran it off the tracks on this game.

LSU showed up ready to win. We didn't.

At least we will be able to have the Gators come here.

Gonna be a long week for Georgia coaches, players and fans.