Saturday night jackpot how about you?

slow motion

Sometime in January I ran into a deal on whole hams. I bought six of them for about $35.total. Put them in my little auxiliary freezer where I keep my venison. Hadn't cooked a single one because it's typically just me and the nurse. Decided I would get one out of the freezer and cook it next week. Decided I would pull them all out of the freezer to make sure there wasn't anything else left in that there. Now I thought I ran out of venison mighty early this year. Underneath those hams I found a treasure trove of venison. A roast, some breakfast sausage, cubed, sausages in casings, and even backstrap. There was even two of these.

IMG_20220730_173832548.jpg

Got so excited I'm cooking cubed and cased sausages tonight.
IMG_20220730_175142987.jpg

Along with peppers and onions and some green tomatoes topped with diced red and green cayenne peppers.

IMG_20220730_175046540.jpg

When the tomatoes get done I'll add some cheese and let it melt.

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Fantastic eats!

Left over pork loin, mashed potato's, zucchini and mushrooms with a splash of teriyaki sauce, and a few herbs and spices for the two of us. Drizzled in some chipotle sauce.... weird I know, but it works.

On the couch now watching the Braves and DDD.
1659225590353.png

JDBrown

Some fine eating going on this evening, after I got home from the Blast, Mrs B and me decided to get some supper, wound up at Knuckleheads, she settled on the smothered chicken (didn't get a pic). I had the special, ribeye, potato boat, and a salad, I'm full. Oh yeah, had fried jalapeno bottle caps for a appetizer, could be why I'm stuffed....20220730_190350.jpg20220730_192529.jpg

slow motion

Fantastic eats!

Left over pork loin, mashed potato's, zucchini and mushrooms with a splash of teriyaki sauce, and a few herbs and spices for the two of us. Drizzled in some chipotle sauce.... weird I know, but it works.

On the couch now watching the Braves and DDD.
View attachment 1166848
Pork loin and taters, what's not to like? Fantastic

slow motion

Some fine eating going on this evening, after I got home from the Blast, Mrs B and me decided to get some supper, wound up at Knuckleheads, she settled on the smothered chicken (didn't get a pic). I had the special, ribeye, potato boat, and a salad, I'm full. Oh yeah, had fried jalapeno bottle caps for a appetizer, could be why I'm stuffed....View attachment 1166875View attachment 1166876
Ribeye. Yes Sir

slow motion

Y’all eating good, my wifi is terrible so no pics tonight. Grilled some chicken thighs, brussel sprouts and thin sliced new taters. Butter beans and Mac and cheese were cooked in the house. I’m stuffed.
Guess we'll have to use our imagination. Thinking about them butter beans and I'm thinking they are delicious.