Saturday nighty spicy....whatchall rollin' with ???

Dub

Had a hankering for shrimp tonight.....but wasn't a fan of the last batch I cooked and wanted something different. Last batch were fried with some horrid junk breading vs running the one that brung me, House Autry.

Couldn't eat 'em. Made a sammich that night and called it dinner. The kids knocked 'em out, though, and said they were good. I dunno.....maybe I'm just set in my ways and like what I like.

So...tonight.....had some fresh shrimp....and went at things a bit different.

It all began with some carmelized sweet onions in a skillet....then the shrimp, seasoned with a solid seafood spice I found out about....then some Tabasco & BBQ sauce.

Hearty sides with lots of their own flavor.....and a little bit of Tiger Sauce to tame the spice of the shrimp.

Ten minutes to cook, if that.

Simple, tasty, filling.

Whats everyone having tonight ?????

Big7

The Oracle
Ok. One for @NCHillbilly
And. I don't pretend to be a photographer.
Looks a bit better if you zoom in. ?

A full pound burger.
Had some ground round and moistened up with a 1/4 finely diced onion and EVOO.

Mixed in some soy, Worcestershire, Montreal and garlic powder.

It was good but next time I'll shoot for 145* instead of 160* on something this lean. ?20220226_181913.jpg20220226_185213_HDR.jpg20220226_185429.jpg20220226_185809.jpg

Last edited:

georgia_home

Another mini boil coming tonight

with BLUE broth from last night

JDBrown

Looks like everybody's eating good tonight, we all had different ideas about supper tonight, my son's eating keto, he pan seared a good looking sirloin, over 1 inch thick, with a salad. Mrs. Brown just wanted a bowl of cream of chicken soup, I had a pack of lumberjack sausage, so while she sauted some peppers and onions for me, I grilled up a few, turned out good, everybody was happy. 20220226_194533.jpg