Saturday nighty spicy....whatchall rollin' with ???

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Man, oh, man. Some great looking suppers last night.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man alive, y'all knocked it out of the park last night! I wanna start at the top pf the first page and eat to the bottom of the second page.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Man I missed all this goodness.

We skipped supper and went over to Evansville to see Rodney Carrington. My 3rd time seeing him (been since 2008 though) and Melissa's 1st. Even in the middle of this cancel culture he was still funny as hades and held absolutely nothing back. Refreshing to laugh these days. The place was standing room only with close to 3000 there and everyone had a blast.

Horrible pic, but yeah we were 3 rows back dead center :cool:. Good way to celebrate an anniversary\valentines\christmas\birthday\saturday night.

Then we finished the night with a good 70s rock band at the lil bar in town.

Eat up people!
20220226_181114.jpg20220226_210521.jpg

Longhorn 16

Man I missed all this goodness.

We skipped supper and went over to Evansville to see Rodney Carrington. My 3rd time seeing him (been since 2008 though) and Melissa's 1st. Even in the middle of this cancel culture he was still funny as hades and held absolutely nothing back. Refreshing to laugh these days. The place was standing room only with close to 3000 there and everyone had a blast.

Horrible pic, but yeah we were 3 rows back dead center :cool:. Good way to celebrate an anniversary\valentines\christmas\birthday\saturday night.

Then we finished the night with a good 70s rock band at the lil bar in town.

Eat up people!
View attachment 1138196View attachment 1138197
I sold a F-250 that was nearly new to a recently retired man from the Army. He was an all business type of guy. Anyway I left a Rodney Carrington CD in the player. He listened to it on his was back to SC. Called me said he hasn’t laughed that hard in a long time. He offered to mail it to me but I gave it to him.

ambush80

Ok. One for @NCHillbilly
And. I don't pretend to be a photographer.
Looks a bit better if you zoom in. ?

A full pound burger.
Had some ground round and moistened up with a 1/4 finely diced onion and EVOO.

Mixed in some soy, Worcestershire, Montreal and garlic powder.

It was good but next time I'll shoot for 145* instead of 160* on something this lean. ?View attachment 1138078View attachment 1138079View attachment 1138080View attachment 1138081

Ground beef is a miracle of nature.