SBG.....is ALIVE and KICKING

cowboyron

For all of you that have been concerned and praying for SBG. I recieved a PM today and he and family has survived the storms. As most of you know he got hit hard by all three. He said to tell Ya'll Howdy and will try to get back to the board real soon. He is up to his eyeballs with his house. He is having a hard time finding contractors to do some work that needs to be done. Alot of folks are in the same situation in that area. I for one was certianly glad to here from him and here they were all right. Please keep them in your prayers as they continue to rebuild there lives.

ramblinrack

thanks for the update cowboy. i know ol russ caught the devil with all those storms headed straight at him. good luck getting everything back together russ...holler at us when you can.

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
That's real good news Ron. Thanks for the update. ------ Hope he stops by when he can.

I figured since the Phins and Bucs were playing so bad, he was hiding out?:D

JBowers

Thanks Ron. Its good to know he is OK.

Duff

Thats some good news. Thanks Ron.

SBG

I figured since the Phins and Bucs were playing so bad, he was hiding out?

HAHAHAHAHA!

I'm still among the air breathers...barely!

No computer at home...real busy at work...all spare time working on the house.

It's real hard to find contractors to do work here. Most are now charging $150 or more just to come out and give an estimate. :eek:

Thanks for all of your concern and prayers.

Handgunner

Good deal! Visit when ya can then, SBG, glad to hear you're ok! :clap:

pendy

Sbg

I'm glad you and your family are okay and we are happy to have you around the fire once again. :flag:

Vectorman

Hi SBG!!

Good to hear from you again. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.

Vectorman