Score Guess

NMH5050

View attachment 1267411View attachment 1267412View attachment 1267413View attachment 1267414View attachment 1267415View attachment 1267417
What’s y’all’s guess? Will have him scored by GON once the drying period is over. For the record whatever he scores I will never let one like this go. Just like to hear the guesses. Let’s make it fun, I’ll throw a crappie fishing trip on Clarke hill with yours truly to the closest guess free of charge.
136". Great buck. Congrats.

fullstrut

Awesome Buck. And like you said that kinda of Buck would never get a pass in Ga. Net score low 140's. Congrats. I have a place on Clark's Hill and March is perfect time to load the boat up .

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Mighty fine buck for Wilkes co man great job!!! We hunt Wilkes too and we hope to see one like that over Thanksgiving break!!!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That’s a mighty fine buck! Woohoo! :cheers: I’d have shot him!

Hunter922

144-149.. those beams are long. That's likely 50 inches for just beams and likely close to that for circumference..
A little high on both of those but not far off unofficially. He’s been scored twice but it’s green and neither are official scorers, taxidermist said id be lucky to hit 130
Whatd' I tell ya. GREAT Buck!!!!!