Sitka Gear HAUL

BGA

Well, I got early, mid and late season Sitka gear... THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. If you have any questions about it let me know! Here is what I got in the mail today:

Equinox Pant
Celsius Midi Jacket
Core Heavyweight Zip Tee
Core Midweight Bottoms
Core Midweight Tops
Fanatic Bib
Fanatic Hoodie
Fanatic Jacket
Lightweight Camo Long Sleeve
Stealth Belt
Stratus Jacket
Facemask
Fanatic Glove
Neck Gaiter
Equinox Glove

tJ2oRtX.jpg

Jim Boyd

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

livetohunt

Nice! Now that Cabelas brand is phasing out and going to Redhead, I will start looking at Sitka.

mattuga

Banned
I was asked today about the little amount of Sitka gear I have and whether I like it. It is expensive but the quality is evident in the outer layers. Don't waste your money on their base layers, they are the same as anything else and fit way too tightly IMO. Their Vest onward to the outer layer jackets are nice and worth the money. If you bow hunt I think the system would be something to look at, I don't but could see paying for pants if I did. Now those waders they came out with are CRAZY expensive but may get me to bite in a few years so I'm not wearing the current market of breathable waders which fit like a garbage bag.

BGA

I was asked today about the little amount of Sitka gear I have and whether I like it. It is expensive but the quality is evident in the outer layers. Don't waste your money on their base layers, they are the same as anything else and fit way too tightly IMO. Their Vest onward to the outer layer jackets are nice and worth the money. If you bow hunt I think the system would be something to look at, I don't but could see paying for pants if I did. Now those waders they came out with are CRAZY expensive but may get me to bite in a few years so I'm not wearing the current market of breathable waders which fit like a garbage bag.
I bought a medium weight and heavy weight bottom layer and agree... I also have a cabelas one and I do have to say the cabelas is probably warmer and made from fleece.

1stoutm5

Bought the Sitka ESW pant/shirt combo for the heat. I still sweat walking in but once I settle in the fabric really wicks the heat off.