"Slick Trick"--Wow!!

ssramage

Shooting Slick Trick Razortricks for the first time this year. Hoping to get a few test subjects to volunteer.

DSGB

I've been shooting Slick Tricks for about 10 years with no plans on switching. Unless they hit a rock or something, just resharpen and hunt.

I have shot expandables for almost 25 years. Now that I am hunting bear I have switched to Slick Tricks which I will be using for the first time this fall. Glad to hear of the good results.

I killed a bear using them. I loved them! Some of the best broadheads made.

Gerrik

Sliks have not let me down, on either deer or hogs. I keep seeing bears out of range during bow season, but I don’t think they will fail to perform.

Wh
What did the hole look like? I’m planning a moose hunt in Sept. and thinking off using them.

Small as expected. It did bleed and we trailed it 100 yards or so. I'd rather be more accurate than rely on a bigger hole with less accuracy.

I've killed a variety of animals with Slick Tricks when I used a compound, no problems! I have been shooting trad bow now for several years.

Kris87

Wh
What did the hole look like? I’m planning a moose hunt in Sept. and thinking off using them.

Ramcats are my number one fixed head for whitetails, but if I was planning a moose hunt, I'd be taking a Magnus Black Hornet. Check them out.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Used Slick Trick since 2008, either the magnum or the GrizzTrick. I shot my biggest to date with a Grizztrick, 280 lbs 14 point 7.5 yr old Illinois buck. He ran 60 yds and piled up. It was a steep quartering away shot and entered just in front of the ham exiting the opposite side in front of the front leg. Also shot a 130" with a crossbow last year in Ohio with a Magnum with no issues.

They only fail if the shooter shoots poorly which ain't the broadheads fault!

Tadder

Main thing with any type broad head is SHOOT PLACEMENT. Best wishes and happy hunting. If you make a marginal shoot and that happen more than not. Back out and call a Tracking DOG. If the deer is down they will find em if not bumped out of the area.(y)

trkyhnt89

I shoot the 100 grain magnums, I was gifted a dozen of the older rubber o ring rages so might shoot a few of those this year as well.

Killed a bull at 48 yards with a 100 grain slick trick..... pass through and arrow was buried in the dirt behind him.

Latest posts