Snook's take on Judkins.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Posting as if I were him....
OMG Qunishawn Judkins just stepped into the realm of RBU!!!! This is gonna be scary. And I mean scary good. He's already made preseason and postseason all American honors. He's gonna be running behind the youngest 7th season of eligibility line the Bucks have ever had!!!! This isn't gonna be fair. Coupled with a new qb we know nothing about that will be a top 5 pick when he leaves the hallowed ground and the scary good bestest of the best D to ever walk on to the gridiron, this ain't gonna be fair to the hairballs and everyone else! I'm super excited about the trophy next year! ;)

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Must not like winning when it matters.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
So what y’all are sayin is that if Day muffs this up he’s fired?
Imposter Santa will do something like get in a game they have to have and just not give him the ball.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
So what y’all are sayin is that if Day muffs this up he’s fired?
He very well may be GON after this year if he loses to ttun again. Unless he wins out in the playoff. These 3rd year guys that are returning are doing it to beat UM and win a big10 championship. So far Day is getting his house in order for next year. He’s making some coaching changes also including hiring another OC and turning the play calling over to them. We’ll see who that person is.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Sounds like someone is butt hurt. 2 time all sec. 15 td’s in each of his seasons. Hasn’t been done in the sec since Herschel Walker. Your correct. With the defense the bucks are bringing back,This isn’t going to be fair :bounce:
Lighten up Francis..... It's a joke and Snook will get it.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Imposter Santa will do something like get in a game they have to have and just not give him the ball.
The bucks already have a 1st round draft pick RB. He still hasn’t decided if he’s coming back. With judkins coming in now there’s no telling what Henderson will do. They have another highly rated RB that redshirted this year to

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Lighten up Francis..... It's a joke and Snook will get it.
I realize that. Hence the emoji. :bounce: But you’d have to admit this is a really good get for the bucks. Now we need a couple more big time O linemen.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
They sure scared the you know what out of Michigan. :bounce:
Did you watch that game? You can’t spot a team like that a TD to start the game and expect to win. The bucks were still competitive the rest of the game despite the QB play

MudDucker

Staff member
Did you watch that game? You can’t spot a team like that a TD to start the game and expect to win. The bucks were still competitive the rest of the game despite the QB play

Poor QB play = not very competitive. Sorry!

Madsnooker

Posting as if I were him....
OMG Qunishawn Judkins just stepped into the realm of RBU!!!! This is gonna be scary. And I mean scary good. He's already made preseason and postseason all American honors. He's gonna be running behind the youngest 7th season of eligibility line the Bucks have ever had!!!! This isn't gonna be fair. Coupled with a new qb we know nothing about that will be a top 5 pick when he leaves the hallowed ground and the scary good bestest of the best D to ever walk on to the gridiron, this ain't gonna be fair to the hairballs and everyone else! I'm super excited about the trophy next year! ;)
Bro you nailed that!!! :bounce:

bullgator

Sure you can. We spotted a team an opening kickoff TD in the 2006 championship game and still won.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Sure you can. We spotted a team an opening kickoff TD in the 2006 championship game and still won.
Yep. And the guy that scored that TD didn’t play another down in that game. Severely affected the offense. But your right

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Sounds like someone is butt hurt. 2 time all sec. 15 td’s in each of his seasons. Hasn’t been done in the sec since Herschel Walker. Your correct. With the defense the bucks are bringing back,This isn’t going to be fair :bounce:
In the GA game he only got 75 yards in 22 carries. Milton had 127 yards in 9 carries... I think UGA will be fine. ;)