Solution to World Crisis....

earl

Banned
Who are you talking to? If me, I never said or proposed what you put down (so don't know where you got it from). Anybody can go back and read every comment I've made on all threads and quickly see I never said any of that......I thought you were going to put me on your ignore list. Please do.

Kind of touchy today aren't we ? Evidently you didn't read celtics post before jumping in . Nothing unusual there. You must speed read and miss words like ''may be the first''. It would probably make your life easier to be on my ignore list so I couldn't see the garbage you spew and call foul on you. You have a good day now and lots of luck to you.

thedeacon

Believe it or not I took the time to read most of this thread and I must say it was somewhat interesting "in some places"

The problem with this world is not we have to many atheist, the problem is we don't have enough Christians.

The problem with this world is not we have to many hipocrits it's we don't have enough faithful, working, teaching, Christians.

The problem with this world is not, the devil is in control because never forget that God is always in control.

The problem is not, to many people are letting the devil control them, the problem to many people are not turning control of there lives over to God.

The problem is not how many unbievers we have in our government, the problem is Christians are not standing up for their Christian principles when they vote, " or not vote"

In this thread much time and words were spent on wheather John Mc Can't was a christian or not. Whether he is or is not a Christian is not the answer to the worlds problem. The answer is in the actions of each individuel in America.

What if we would set standards for ourselves just as high as we set for the leaders of our country. What if we set our standards as high as we set them for our elders, deacons, ministers, parents, children etc.

We need more self relience in this country, we need a movement to elect true conservatives to government offices, from the bottom up.

We need to let God control our lives and reach out to every person within our reach one person at a time.

We need to turn this country over to God.

Banjo

In this thread much time and words were spent on wheather John Mc Can't was a christian or not. Whether he is or is not a Christian is not the answer to the worlds problem. The answer is in the actions of each individuel in America.

What if we would set standards for ourselves just as high as we set for the leaders of our country. What if we set our standards as high as we set them for our elders, deacons, ministers, parents, children etc.

We need more self relience in this country, we need a movement to elect true conservatives to government offices, from the bottom up.

We need to let God control our lives and reach out to every person within our reach one person at a time.

We need to turn this country over to God.

This is a problem....How many "Christian" conservative Republicans voted for John McCan't (like the name)??? Chuck Baldwin was a GODLY man running for office and yet the Christians chose a reprobate...some even voted for Obama which still baffles me....And please don't tell me Baldwin was a lost cause...because McCain was too!!!

I don't want to elect true conservatives to government...

I WANT TRUE CHRISTIANS!!

We have to start from the bottom up.....local government, state and then federal.

thedeacon

This is a problem....How many "Christian" conservative Republicans voted for John McCan't (like the name)??? Chuck Baldwin was a GODLY man running for office and yet the Christians chose a reprobate...some even voted for Obama which still baffles me....And please don't tell me Baldwin was a lost cause...because McCain was too!!!

I don't want to elect true conservatives to government...

I WANT TRUE CHRISTIANS!!

We have to start from the bottom up.....local government, state and then federal.

You are right I should have said true christian conservatives and I agree that John Mc Can't was a lost cause.

Banjo

That is the default without evidence. that is the default without evidence. that is the default without evidence......

One last time so that this is never brought up again?

That is the default without evidence.

(I'm not even an atheist and I get it)

Nope that is a presupposition you make. Can't get past this one. That is not a default. That is a conscience and self imposed statement. Not a default.

Latest posts