Somebody had to do it. Driveler#233

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
This whole place is falling apart, I'm sitting on a ice pack now . . :rolleyes::banginghe

Birthday menu tonight, wife is cooking me Jalapeno poppers, ribs, and pizza !!! :bounce::bounce:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
This whole place is falling apart, I'm sitting on a ice pack now . . :rolleyes::banginghe

Birthday menu tonight, wife is cooking me Jalapeno poppers, ribs, and pizza !!! :bounce::bounce:
:hair:whatchu done now???
wait a minute........ poppers, check, ribs, check, pizza????:huh:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
News wasn't good. Doc said the tendon isn't getting better so I go back for more surgery on Sept.7. He's going to put in more hardware to hold the arch in position permanently so the worn out tendon won't need to do it.
Recovery time is another 4- 6 months. No deer hunting this year for me.facepalm:

Sorry hunny bunny . facepalm:

sounds like a last meal on death row

Can't get that in the park . .
:cheers:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Ms Glue Bunny,

That is surely bad news for all of us as we were looking forward to you being able to get up and about and was hoping that you could also get to go deer hunting this season as well.

My continued Prayers are being sent for your upcoming surgery and complete healing as well. ::;::;::;::;::;::;

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
News wasn't good. Doc said the tendon isn't getting better so I go back for more surgery on Sept.7. He's going to put in more hardware to hold the arch in position permanently so the worn out tendon won't need to do it.
Recovery time is another 4- 6 months. No deer hunting this year for me.facepalm:

I am with Nic hunt however you have to. I have a paraplegic nephew who hunts on a four wheeler with a camo skirt around it.

Above all get well as fast as you can.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

That sounds good. Dessert pizza? We havin tuner fish salik sammies tonight. H22 got his DOT physical tomarrow. He aint been eating nothing good lately.:mad:

Hornet22

ROMEO
Just wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes for Lauren. She had the MRI and just got back from the heart cath. There were no blockages, but had to do cath to confirm. Didn't have to go through leg and was able to use arm. Waiting for cardiologist to make his rounds. From Rhonda,Lauren and myself thank you to our GON family.

Awesome right there brother. Ain nothin worse when a daddy can't fix whats wrong with their babies. Gotta put the trust in the Docs, and The Big Man upstairs. Got a bunch of redneck power guys prayin for ya'll:cheers:

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
Awesome right there brother. Ain nothin worse when a daddy can't fix whats wrong with their babies. Gotta put the trust in the Docs, and The Big Man upstairs. Got a bunch of redneck power guys prayin for ya'll:cheers:

Aman

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I gotz 30 minutes left of my Birthday, gonna wake up the wife . . that'll give me plenty 'o time to spare . . :rolleyes::rofl:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Go ta bed Idjit:deadhorse:

Had a day shift dude flip his wig today and start throwing tools all over the place... Walked off da job! Guess its back to 11-11 for me... Love my life

Wish I hada dolla for everytime I wanted to do that, at least he had the nerve to do it . .

Status
Not open for further replies.