South Georgia get togethers??

60Grit

Here's a clue how we do it boys.

One person take the lead and name a place, then debate the date.

Otherwise ya'll will beat this one to death and never get together.

Trust me, we've tried gatherings that way, and they never happen.

Good luck.

MrgreenJeans

I second Valdosta

muddy_feet

Banned
Southwinds:

www.southwindclaysandquail.com

At Southwind Sporting Clays we offer several different, enjoyable games which you can shoot including a wobble, 5-stand, skeet range, 35ft dove tower, and a challenging 12 station course. We also have a rifle and pistol range. All are open to the public Thurs-Sun year round. Thursdays we are open all day and shoot everything but the course under the lights, Fridays in the afternoon, all day Saturday, and in the afternoon on Sundays. We also offer quail hunts during the season which is from Oct. 1st thru March 31st. We hope you come and visit us and and experience an enjoyable time as we will treat you with good ole' southern hospitality.

SPORTING CLAYS NON-MEMBER PRICES
100 Shot Round Sporting Clays $38
50 Shot Round Sporting Clays $25
5 Stand Sporting Clays $8
Wobble Trap $8
Dove Tower $8

MudDucker

Staff member
If my suggesting Southwinds didn't count as a vote, then here is the vote. The closest decent resturant is the Farm House one exit north of the shooting place.

Count Down

Awright, then I propose that MudDucker and Muddy Feet co-chair this event:bounce: ; all others simply provide imput, complain and show up anyway:whip:

...I'm in...I have a few events this in the next few months. ...Other than that, I'll commit...

:yeah:

muddy_feet

Banned
Depends what Mud says....no problems here. Just gotta make dang sure who's coming and who's not coming....NO maybes, NO I'm thinking about it.

I'm sure we'll have to call to make sure but I need a number (of people). Farm House has OK food and it's close. Sooooooo????

cpowel10

Yall can count me in on any get togethers down here, just let me know! I live in Sylvester, and work/school in Tifton everyday.

JohnBenoit09, If there's a get together in Valdosta, we could maybe work something out and meet up in Tifton and split the gas. It would save us both some money!

gobblingghost

I'm all for it I live in Valdosta.

muddy_feet

Banned
MrgreenJeans
MudDucker
Jim McRae
JohnBenoit09
Count Down
gobblingghost
cpowel10
myself

Anyone one else???

Michael Lee

Hey guys, I'll try my best to be there. Just need to know the date and time to see what I have on the plate.

Thanks!!

MrgreenJeans

For a lack of anyone else suggesting a date, how about Saturday June 2nd.

JohnBenoit09

RabbitRunner maybe you me and cpowel can meet up I got an 05 F-150 Screw and can carry that amount. Im 16 and my dad will be tugging along probably.

JohnBenoit09

Ok guys Valdosta seems to be the place. Now all we need to agree on is a time, location, and most important, the resturant. Now, I love to eat so as long as food is served I'm all for it. Time wise I would need it to be on a weekend and prefer it to be after Turkey season. Now I say we do like Scooter1 said, Just keep doing it til everyone agrees. Ok now someone else state like I did with their personal opinion til we all agree.