Spypoint cell cameras, has anyone sold or gave theirs to someone for use? What steps need to be done to make sure the other person can use the camera

Buford_Dawg

with their SpyPoint App? Is it as easy are deleting from my Spypoint account using the instructions on Spypoint site and then the other person simply activate the camera on their Spypoint account? I have invested in enough Tactacams that I no longer need the Spypoints.

SRShunter

They just set it up like it's brand new. Take pic of barcode inside camera with the app and they should be good. Spypoints aren't near as bad as folks make them out to be. Their quality of images do stink though

sghoghunter

They just set it up like it's brand new. Take pic of barcode inside camera with the app and they should be good. Spypoints aren't near as bad as folks make them out to be. Their quality of images do stink though

Spypoint cameras are straight up junk IMO. I’ve had a couple and none worked as they should. I’m sitting here with a link evo 4G that quit working when 3G cameras stopped working. I’ve tried a couple times and always shows not available for updated service

walukabuck

Spypoint cameras are straight up junk IMO. I’ve had a couple and none worked as they should. I’m sitting here with a link evo 4G that quit working when 3G cameras stopped working. I’ve tried a couple times and always shows not available for updated service
Yep didn't renew mine nothing but trouble useless