StealthCam Fusion X - Major Server Issues

Rosco

Last year I didn’t have any issues with Stealthcams but so far this year has been completely different. Anyone else not getting their pictures sent to them? I received an email from them last week about it (see below). I’ve had a couple of other issues this year and their customer service is non-existent.
Here’s the notification they sent out on Thursday. Sounds like they are not prepared to handle the customer demand. Nothing like paying for a service and getting nothing in return… Hopefully they can get this resolved quickly. Good luck to everyone out there in the woods this season and stay safe!

Hello,
We would like to thank you for choosing Stealth Cam and for your loyalty as a customer. Recently you may have noticed that photos are being sent sporadically to the app and/or have been delayed for an extended period of time. Due to the increase in volume of photos being transmitted, it has caused a large backlog of photos that need to be processed on our servers.
Last weekend we have worked with our development team to implement a temporary solution to reduce the delays. In the coming days, we will have a long-term solution in place to provide you with an optimal experience.
Your camera(s) are fully operational during this time. All the photos that were taken and transmitted to our servers have not been lost but are pending being processed and will soon be available in the app.
The photos will be transmitted at a slower pace until the long-term solution is implemented and the backlog is fully processed from our server to your device. We ask for your patience and understanding. Again, thank you for your continued support and we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.
Thank you,
Stealth Cam