Burris Customer Service Shout Out

FLGobstopper

I had a great experience with Burris customer service. When a company does a great job these days it's noteworthy.

Anyway, I had a Fast Fire 3 with an adjustment screw that was stuck and the dot was miss shapen. I have 3 of them and the other 2 are perfect. So, last year I took the bad one off one of my guns and swapped it with a good one threw it in a drawer and forgot about it until recently. I went online filled out a form, sent it in and within a week I got an email notification they had received it. Less than 24 hours later I got a notification my repair/warranty had been processed and was shipped.

Three days later it showed up and it wasn't my sight but a brand new one in a sealed package and this one is again perfect like the other 2. Thank you Burris!!!

If any of y'all are looking for a good red dot for your turkey guns definitely check them out.

ilbcnu

Had a riflescope cross hair drop on a 12 year old scope that had since been discontinued and they sent me a newer scope by fed ex within 3 days