Stoger 12ga.p350 Problems

firebreather

I bought a stogerp350 shotgun for x-mass for my son .
Problem is when you shoot and reolad the pump while the gun is in the air pointed up it jamms the new shell going in has any body had this problem before? . as long as you reload on level ground it's ok, already made my mind up it's going back and get money back . my son wants to save and get an remmington 870, or benelii nova. those guns ok

Hunter Haven

could be the shells???

firebreather

naaaah . checked the book and said rated for 1oz to more and remmington or federal it's junk didnt pay for this a pump shouldn't jam it's expected with an semi-auto

Hunter Haven

naaaah . checked the book and said rated for 1oz to more and remmington or federal it's junk didnt pay for this a pump shouldn't jam it's expected with an semi-auto

Not talking bout that.... lots of pumps will jam with low brass shells.... stick some high brass in them and they will work flawlessly....

firebreather

then the box should say only uses high brass shells and i wouldn't have bought it
i had a mosberg 500 and could blow cheap ,expensive IT dont matter what i payed for the gun it shouldnt do it any way , and the manual doesn't say highbrass only not to mention that the letdown of a x-mass present let down

firebreather

ttt

Latest posts