STOLEN GUNS! From Bass Pro parking lot!

BIGSteve

The pro bass in Macon is very nice

Iwonder how long it will stay that way.Wont be long and Macon and Atlanta will be one big city.Along with that comes the trafic,crime and Lord knows what else!Boys, ya'll can have the big cities!

trial&error

The one in Macon is smaller than the one in discovery mills, but the warehouse is attached to it so everything is pretty much on hand that isn't back ordered. And I've never had to stand in a line to check out there.:cheers::yeah:

Henpecked

I am amazed at how frequently guns are stolen in the Bass Pro parking lot. At this point, I would blame myself if I had guns stolen in that location. In fact, I have walked in knowing I had a gun in the vehicle and thought to myself, "playing roulette."

swampbogger

X 900000000000000000000 I have said that to my wife for years!!!

Gentleman4561

golffreak

The Bass Pro in Prattville, AL was hit several times around last Christmas. I may be wrong, but I believe I read that they did not have adequate camera coverage of the parking lot.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Not that it will help stop the problem, but it is entertaining to me to do this. Gift wrap your garbage or fill up a computer box with it and leave in the back of your truck. I never saw anyone stealing it, but it would always disappear at walmart. Works really well around Christmas.

Garbage is fine, but a few rattlers would be even better...;)

the r.o.c.

more armed citizens walking the lots watching for fools prying doors open. you think noone has seen vehicles being broken into. most people duck there heads and hurry past. im all for shoot first and ask questions later. i know we cant do that but it feels good saying it. armed and hold them till the cops get there. vigilanty justice. it seems like us honest hard working guys get the dirty end of the stick every way we turn. time to do something.

308-MIKE

if the bps parking lot is this known for vehicle breakins and thefts, maybe writing bps as a group and insisting on security, preferable street clothed, in the parking lots. there are plenty of alternatives to getting our sporting goods.

whitworth

You could have a stroke

over the time period it takes to read this post.

Thieves like parking lots. Folks usually don't bring a walk in safe to a parking lot.

ThePeaceKeeper

Sorry to hear about your loss, my wife and I have been there several times lately and stuff like this worries me. I don't leave any firearms in my vehicles, but sometimes I have camera gear I leave in my vehicle. Looks like I need to start carrying my backpack again when I am over there!