STOLEN GUNS! from Bass Pro parking lot!

huntemwfo

I had 2 guns stolen from Bass Pro parking lot in Gwinett last night. (11-30-09) Ruger 308 walnut stock blue finish with a Leupold vari-xII 3x9x50 and a Benelli Vinci 12ga with the max-4 camo. My truck -white 03 Cheverolet crew cab Duramax- was parked out front in broad daylight, from about 1:00pm to 5:00PM. My passenger side door was pryed from the bottom of the lock. Do not think that if your doors are locked you are safe!

Russ Toole

Check with mall security, they have cameras all over the parking lots. They should still have it on tape.

Jody Hawk

Sorry to hear this. That sure seems to be a problem up there. This isn't the first case I've heard. I hate the location of Bass Pro now. I liked it much better when it was at the old location. :(

R G

As I said on your other thread, I hope you made a police report.

whitworth

A Good Warning to All

Large shopping center parking lots are favorite targets for criminals at Christmas time.

Criminals or a criminal will gather around a vehicle, as if they are having vehicle trouble. They will target shoppers who leave for periods and have goods visible in the vehicle.

gms1911

Sorry about your guns and truck. From what I understand a mall or shopping center has a responsibility to provide a safe and secure place for there patrons to park. They should at least have cameras. If you cannot get any help from them you might want to contact a lawyer. Take it for what it is worth and good luck.