Student Seeking Hog Lease

pdroogmans

I hope hunting season is going well for everyone!

I have recently moved down to Macon, Ga to attend law school and I am looking for permission or a cheap lease to hunt hogs around middle Georgia. As I said, I'm in school so I don't have a lot of money to pay for a yearly lease but I can pay some (under $1,000). I hunt with strictly archery equipment and I am highly knowledgable on deer management and property management. That being said, I am strictly looking to chase some bacon every once in a while and have no interest in shooting your deer. I take hunting very seriously and will not interfere with even the strictest of property management rules. I am a hard worker and I would be more than willing to help out on the property as much as my schedule will permit. It would just be me hunting and nobody else. Please message me know if you or anyone you know can help me out.

Stay healthy and good luck hunting this year!

twincedargap

Ocmulgee and Oaky Woods WMA’s just S of Macon have lots of pigs also. Maybe 45 mins from you, no lease cost.

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Looks like a good hog hunting opportunity in the lease section

frankwright

Looks like a good hog hunting opportunity in the lease section
If this is not too far for you I would be standing there with money in hand.
This is the kind of deal I found for $300 about 4 years ago. I can hunt Jan 1 to October 1 with no bait during turkey seasons. It has been great and I never see anyone except my hunting partner.
My club has no openings but there has to be other deer clubs that have hogs that could use extra money plus having someone there to watch the place when it is not deer season.