Sunday night dinner...whats cookin'?

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Plated pics...

Man, this was good. Roasted carrots, roasted asparagus with tomatoes with parmesan, drizzled with some balsamic reduction.

Attachments

• 20230205_171146.jpg
    20230205_171146.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 16

georgia_home

CHeated tonight. Wife and son both deserved a treat. Soooooo

a combo sushi / Asian AYCE joint.

various sushi rolls and rice balls. hand rolls. 6 sections of crab legs. At least 3 decades since I had crab Legs. not bad.

desert. A chocolate fountain with dipped pineapple. Oh man. All good.

pjciii

Redhead said she wanted Varsity chili dogs.
It's been several years since they closed the Athens location so had to make a run to Dawsonville.

Dang it. Now you have me plotting and planning. It was my understanding That even though they closed the one downtown Athens that they were going to build a new one over around Milledge and 441 or next exit college Station?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Dang it. Now you have me plotting and planning. It was my understanding That even though they closed the one downtown Athens that they were going to build a new one over around Milledge and 441 or next exit college Station?
I got semi-lucky.. the only thing that will get me any where close to Town Center Mall in Kennesaw is me needing to get my monthly "grease fix" from the Varsity they built there a while back ... keeps me on the outside of 285. It ain't near like going downtown (no one knows the "lingo") and Mr. Erby is flip'n over I just know it. But it get's my fix on.

Last edited: