Sunday Night Supper! What Y'all Having

georgia_home

Gon be chichen wit skin tonight . I’ll post pics later.

son just got back from camp and a couple kitchen chores await. And he’s still working for trip money. Next camp is a week from tomorrow. 6 days at Biola University.

hawkeye123

Caught a limit Fri of Browns smoked em on pear wood..fresh picked fried squash ..fresh picked green beans..good salad with garden peppers in it..All those roadside vegetable places on way back from mtns were packed..sure is nice not to have to stop & fight crowds & just come home 0& pick garden!!Screenshot_20230702_211010_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230702_210932_Gallery.jpg

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
My awesome sister brought me some maters today. I made a smoked chicken & mater sandwich out of ‘em. Then ate a couple of small ones sliced with salt & pepper on ‘em. Gotta eat ’em up before long or they’ll go bad on me. I’m sure gonna do my best. :bounce:

IMG_1555.jpeg

IMG_1556.jpeg

Geffellz18

Had a change of plans-Was supposed to grill some ribeyes, but the wife had a 5/$5 deal for regular roast beef sammiches at Arby’s that ended today-Sooo….
IMG_4453.jpeg
Took a trip back to the 90’s & had some fries like their “homestyle” fries from back in the day!
Steaks still bathing & will be ready to go tomorrow.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great Eats Y'all!!

Redbow

We had a good ole stir fry with veggies and grilled chicken. I made the first churn of banana ice cream this year, also now we have plenty of ice cream for the 4th of July. Gonna grill a boston butt today and have fresh fried squash and roasted baby potatoes with enough left over so we won't have to cook on the 4th.