Supreme attrax deer feed. Anyone use it?

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
Bag of corn 7.50 bag of attrax 21.00
3 bags of corn to 1 bag of attrax. I’ve never used it. Ofcourse I spoke with the owner the other day about a pallet price and he promised me it would make mature nocturnal bucks come out during the day which I don’t believe but my local store sells it and corn. They sell the attrax faster then the corn even at triple the price. Has anyone ever used it and what’s your thoughts? I have a hard time buying it

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
never used it.
Let us know how good it works.
Keep us posted.
I’m sure someone on here has.

I used one bag late last year. It works great. I am looking at sitting up and doing a comparison of Attrax and corn. Not sponsored or paid for in anyway. Just 2 gravity feeders with cameras

NiteHunter

It's expensive but it does pull them in. Corn,beans and peanuts with a sweet aroma. They will walk by corn to get it. I like to mix it in with corn to last longer. Crack for deer!

Jeetdawg

Is it similar to Buck Muscle? I do know folks that use that product and they claim it will pull a buck off the bed in daylight..and they do kill big bucks every year.

ASEHUNTER

I used one bag late last year. It works great. I am looking at sitting up and doing a comparison of Attrax and corn. Not sponsored or paid for in anyway. Just 2 gravity feeders with cameras
Any updates on ATTRAX i just put out a bag too see what it will do.

South Man

Anyone heard of Timber Tines?

kennethc68

The deer my daughter killed Friday that I wrote up in this Forum came to Attrax that was put out Thursday at noon. That evening and night I got over 37 pictures of the buck and others. In fact they ate all of it by daylight Friday morning and Matt came by and put more out at 10 am Friday and by 10:30 deer where all over it again. I've never had much success with feed attractants , but a totally believer in this.

Attachments

• IMG_0974.jpg
    IMG_0974.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

sghoghunter

During the summer I was mixing it half n half with corn in a banks feeder at the club and the deer definitely ate it but no more than regular ole corn. At my house I would pour out corn and up next to the camera I would pour out Attrax In two lines and would have bucks eating the Attrax over corn. I came to the conclusion that they did like it more than plain ole corn but would still come in if it wasn’t there. My real question is how will it make a nocturnal buck come out during the day if it’s out in the dark too?

Attachments

• 4069F23F-9F46-43EB-A6DD-61DE324E9CD3.png
    4069F23F-9F46-43EB-A6DD-61DE324E9CD3.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 39D4D4BC-B0A6-4AF9-AAE1-A5C941874FD4.png
    39D4D4BC-B0A6-4AF9-AAE1-A5C941874FD4.png
    313.4 KB · Views: 41

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Is it similar to Buck Muscle? I do know folks that use that product and they claim it will pull a buck off the bed in daylight..and they do kill big bucks every year.

Since you mentioned it we have 9 feeding stations on 500 acres with 8 getting corn and only 1 with the Buck muscle. The only one getting daytime pics is the buck muscle feeder. I put a trough at another spin feeder with BM there also and now getting daytime pics of the bucks there as well. It has made me a believer. The Attrax seems to work well also for folks but have seen a couple folks say their deer wouldn't touch it. Attrax is a lil high but if it helps pull the bucks then I say give a try. This one from last week on the BM feeder. Only spot that gets morning and afternoon pics of mature bucks at it.KIMG3797~2.JPG

DoubleRR

I would like to find some of the Supreme Attrax feed... I live in Peachtree City...any help on where I mind find it fairly close to me? Thanks!!

xx308xx

I’ve been using Supreme Attrax along with the Attrax block. I do mix my Attrax along with some regular corn. It’s worked for me for sure. Shot this full velvet 4x4 buck on 10/04/20

Attachments

• 0F66B1BE-2505-4BA5-B5EA-771FE6DC8EFD.jpeg
    0F66B1BE-2505-4BA5-B5EA-771FE6DC8EFD.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 749158E4-6BD4-41BD-AF4C-EEA138B9DBB4.jpeg
    749158E4-6BD4-41BD-AF4C-EEA138B9DBB4.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 81

shdw633

First time I've ever put it out and here is what I got within just a couple of hours

355f652e-f74b-4459-9e92-d10ababe4ba8.jpgf5f60702-aac4-4912-ba46-04e4545c0f81.jpg

Ray357

AWOL
Bag of corn 7.50 bag of attrax 21.00
3 bags of corn to 1 bag of attrax. I’ve never used it. Ofcourse I spoke with the owner the other day about a pallet price and he promised me it would make mature nocturnal bucks come out during the day which I don’t believe but my local store sells it and corn. They sell the attrax faster then the corn even at triple the price. Has anyone ever used it and what’s your thoughts? I have a hard time buying it
It works. My deer prefer sweet feed to anything I have seen.

stringmusic

What exactly would make a mature buck get up in the daylight to eat it? He could wait till dark and eat it just the same. All these special feeds claiming that they can make bucks show up from the next county or get up from their bed at a certain time seem a little silly to me.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
What exactly would make a mature buck get up in the daylight to eat it? He could wait till dark and eat it just the same. All these special feeds claiming that they can make bucks show up from the next county or get up from their bed at a certain time seem a little silly to me.

I have always agreed with your statement but I have been proven wrong time again with a certain product. Can't explain it but it does make a difference.