Supreme attrax deer feed. Anyone use it?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Using it in two different counties. Walton and Glascock. Regular corn for the win. The deer in Glascock county were really on edge with it. I guess because of the smell. I didn't get those results from a bag or two. I bought two palletts of the stuff.... I have another buddy that tried it also in Walton county and the deer didn't touch it. So, I have quite a few bags of it for those that swear by it. Shoot me a pm and I'll unload it for my cost. I'll stick with corn and AntlerXtreme.
I put several piles out in a spot that has always produced deer sightings on Friday. It was still there when I left this morning. For whatever reason this spot has gone cold. Another member hunted it Thursday and saw a good buck chasing does. I put out the attrax and the only deer I saw was a button buck. The deer aren’t eating our corn much either. I turned one of my feeders off 2 weeks ago. There was corn piled up under it. Hogs are hitting my other feeder so I’ve left it running

Todd E

Been a waste of money for me. Put it in a trough. Coons coons and more coons. The bucks that tried to eat couldn't because of coons. Sprinkled some on ground and molded. Still got a whole bag in truck.

brownceluse

I put several piles out in a spot that has always produced deer sightings on Friday. It was still there when I left this morning. For whatever reason this spot has gone cold. Another member hunted it Thursday and saw a good buck chasing does. I put out the attrax and the only deer I saw was a button buck. The deer aren’t eating our corn much either. I turned one of my feeders off 2 weeks ago. There was corn piled up under it. Hogs are hitting my other feeder so I’ve left it running
I had the same issue. The deer traffic all but stopped where we put it out. It smells good! The deer in Glascock have had roasted soybeans before and tore them up. SO I thought this would be homerun. Nope.

shdw633

I have also noticed the deer have not attacked it as they did prior to the rut taking hold, but that being said they have paid more attention to our foodplots than they have the corn we have put on the ground or in our feeders. I have gone to foodplots that we had feeders on that weren't getting any pictures only to find out that deer were piling into the foodplot and ignoring the corn in the feeder areas. I sat one evening and watched a small buck eat in a foodplot that had corn placed right down the middle of it. He ate all around the corn and never touched it and was in the foodplot for over an hour.