Talladega....

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I don't think so

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
They had the “small one” a few cars changed positions Two or three green white checkers and one car beat the other by a nose. Lol

georgia357

Don't know if Jefco is still open or not havn't heard them in awhile

Boy, that's a name from the past. I used to race up there a few times in the mid 60's. If I remember right, it was a 1/8 mile track.

specialk

Glad u enjoyed it .. who won ?
Blaney...... .007 second back to second....third place crossed the line backwards ...Blaney was the guy that ryan newman tangled with at the daytona 500 this year...

280bst

Boy, that's a name from the past. I used to race up there a few times in the mid 60's. If I remember right, it was a 1/8 mile track.
I think they billed it Fastest 1/4 mile track in the Southeast pretty sure about it put my memory foam shoes on so I could remember:LOL:

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Jefco became Georgia International, then Peach State, now Gresham Motorsports Park. It's always been 1/2 mile.

BornToHuntAndFish

Yep, garage door pull rope noose has been there like that since early last Fall 2019.

Reckon Nascar got the publicity they were hoping for, all for nothing.

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...fbi-investigation-at-talladega-superspeedway/

FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime. The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall.

EbPa5IdWAAAJaRB

EbOje4LXkAIlwKi

Last edited:

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
The story will now be done. Don't expect to hear much about this turn of events in the MSM.

Kowtown

Wondering why it took 11 FBI agents to figure out that it was a door pull down rope.
How much did that cost the taxpayers? I see they are still referring to it as a "noose", I thought a noose was fashioned as a slip knot.